Authors are welcomed to submit their manuscripts on papers under the scope of the journal. All submissions must be sent to the email .
All AIOR Journals are processed upon submission, for review. Upon completion (including any revisions if necessary), authors are obliged to complete the Publication Fee of USD 175, paid through PayPal. PayPal makes it feasible for users (holders of major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) to complete a fast and secure payment. Authors will be sent a Unique PayPal invoice after the review has been completed. The publication fee that applies in all AIOR publications is to ensure the articles can be open access, and maintain the operations relevant in maintaining the work of the institute.
PROCESS OF SUBMISSION
1. Submitted manuscripts will be acknowledged once sent to . We will provide you an identification number that must be used in each correspondence with the AIOR.
2. The manuscript will be forwarded for review (from the Editorial Board or independent academic in the field) to be reviewed.
3. If the manuscript is accepted, we will send you a PayPal invoice to complete the publication fee payment. If the manuscript is accepted with revision, author's are obliged to make the necessary revisions, and upon the completion of that process, we will send you a PayPal invoice to complete the publication fee payment. If the manuscript is rejected, we are open for submission at any time, and thus you are encouraged to submit your manuscripts.
4. The manuscript will be processed for online publication after proofreading. We will assign the DOI number, as well as submit your manuscript to our partnering indexing companies.
AIOR Journal's refund policy is listed below:
1. Full refund: Online version of accepted manuscripts is not published
2. No refund: Online version of accepted manuscripts has been published