All AIOR Journals are processed upon submission, for review. Upon completion (including any revisions if necessary), authors are obliged to complete the Publication Fee of USD 175.00, paid through PayPal. PayPal makes it feasible for users (holders of major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) to complete a fast and secure payment. Authors will be sent a Unique PayPal invoice after review has been completed.
Article publication fee does not entitle authors to receive reprints of their published journals. Reprints can be ordered separately and optionally for an article that has been published by the Asian Institute of Research. To request reprints of an issue, please send us an email. The price for printed issues is USD 75 (including global shipping) for each copy and can be ordered a week after an issue has been published.
PROCESS OF SUBMISSION
1. Submitted manuscripts will be acknowledged once sent to email@example.com. We will provide you an identification number that must be used in each correspondence with the AIOR.
2. The manuscript will be forwarded to the reviewer (from the Editorial Board or assigned independent academic) to be reviewed.
3. If the manuscript is accepted, we will send you a PayPal invoice to complete the publication fee payment. If the manuscript is accepted with revision, author's are obliged to make the necessary revisions, and upon the completion of that process, we will send you a PayPal invoice to complete the publication fee payment. If the manuscript is rejected, we are open for submission at any time, and thus you are encouraged to submit your manuscripts.
4. The manuscript will be processed for online publication after proofreading. We will assign the DOI number, as well as submit your manuscript to our partnering indexing companies.
AIOR Journal's refund policy is listed below:
1. Full refund: Online version of accepted manuscripts is not published
2. No refund: Online version of accepted manuscripts has been published